Heading - Hiring Reliable & Skilled Resources for their long term association with Organizations
WCS is developing a on-premise HRIS platform to easily scale up or down as business needs changes. You can gain better financial flexibility and can better manage costs as your enhance or reduce your business operations. Because deployment and development happen very quickly on the cloud , you have access to upgrades and innovations very sooner. Overall, in a cloud platform you pay-as you use, you don’t have to invest in expensive infrastructure. Your expenses are rational rather than capital.
Key-considerations for using HRIS-Software
To meet your industry needs, you should customize. your HRIS solution. This includes recruitment, on-boarding, learning, succession, planning, managing payroll, and HR helpdesk. You’ll need to access a complete end-to-end solution, that covers all your needs, as those needs change right?
Labor is one of the highest factors in any organization. Any decision that pertains to people has a financial implication. its very essential that your company has a complete visibility in both its people and finances – its relationship between the two. Our HRIS function is closely connected to finance function. Ideally the system will be on same platform and use the same technology as the companies finances.
Can Human Resource Ensure a Strong HR Management ? Yes ? How ? | WORKSS
Our Solution is to use Software-as-a-Service (SAAS) for HR. They are cloud-based human resource management system (HRIS) , so you need to access all these tools on a internet-browser.
SAAS Growth Metrics
SaaS growth by calculating a bunch of metrics – Net MRR Churn, Net MRR Growth, Customer Churn, Expansion MRR Rate, LTV to CAC ratio, Average Revenue Per User (ARPU), Activation Rate, Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- SaaS growth rate benchmarks depend on the annual revenue. For example, for a $3 million SaaS company, a growth rate of 80% is below average, while for a $20 million company, such growth is twice the average.
- There are eight SaaS trends in 2023 that you should be aware of: vertical SaaS, platform unbundling, micro SaaS, artificial intelligence and machine learning, low code (or no code) approach, SaaS integration, mobile optimization, and centralized analytics.
What factors are more important in SAAS Growth ?
The biggest factors that will hurt or help your SAAS growth are retention, pricing and CAC. These are important factors because they are the ones that contribute to all other metrics that we use in the SAAS Industry to measure the success of a company.
Pricing strategy plays a crucial role in SAAS growth because it determines how much revenue you generate from each customer. You need to find the right balance between generating revenue and attracting customers.
AI in SAAS can help companies improve their marketing efforts by focusing on customer interests and behaviours. SAAS companies can use machine-learning algorithms to analyze customer data to develop targeted marketing campaigns that increase customer engagement and boosts conversations.
Our in-house tailor-made HRIS solution can work well
Security of information is perhaps the strongest argument for all in-house HRIS solutions. We understand security of information to be of paramount importance. Being a concern to most customers, Our HRMS solutions keeps in mind the utmost security concerns where our customers can say our vendors have invested heavily on security of their platforms and applications.
Data accessibility and application interaction is virtually a standard requirement for most organizations evaluating HRIS. in-house model as compared to SAAS model can provide a high level of accessibilty vs security balance, whereas implementation time frame is generally short in SAAS , as infrastructure is in place and readily available. While customers in-house application can take longer due to requirement to establish application, hardware and communication infrastructure.
While when our application is hosted with SAAS model, we have the sole responsibility for maintaining client environment, understanding & maintaining necessary security parameters and also making it more simple to access any customer related issues. Our upgrades in SAAS are generally scheduled as form of part of our service provided to customers at no adddittional costs.
Our HRIS cloud based software can take your HR strategy to new levels with more improved user-based experience , mobile functionality and flexibility to meet changing business needs.
An HRIS function covers all functions that an HR department needs
- Staff payroll system
- Support administrative functions
- Recruitment & on-boarding
- Professional training & management development
- Talent management and succession planning
- Time & Attendance Tracking system
- Leave management system
- Applicant Tracking system (ATS)
- Employee Self-Service.
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management.
Essentially a HRIS is a “two-way street” in which information about employees is delivered into an organization on “one-click”, “time-saving” & “hassle-free” and conversely, it is delivered back to employee. By eliminating paper-based and manual HR-related processes. an HRIS offers more seamless, streamlined and effective interaction between employees and companies they work for while freeing HR professionals to perform more strategic and high-value work.
Ten Reasons why migrating to HRIS cloud ?
- Simple, intutive, high availability even during disasters.
- Flexible architecture , Your business can rent space servers that you are able to manage remotely
- Intelligent applications that boosts insights and operational efficiency, built in first AI-approach
- Better-faster software with backups flexibility.
- HRIS cloud systems allow you to skip on expensive software, which often requires infrastructure and regular maintainance from IT experts.
- Easy upgrades that provides better business value
- Ongoing innovation through merging technologies
- Best-in-class multilayered data security and privacy features
- HRIS enables HR department to spend less time on clerical tasks , helps ensure the accuracy of employee data and can make it easier for employees to manage their information
- Pay only what you use
- Choice of data allowances
- Remote technical support from your provider
Discover why Workss HRIS Cloud Human Capital Management is a right – solution to your business.
A closer look to HRIS ?
HRIS is important because it connects people and workflows in ways that support daily operations and improve productivity. It also aids in the collection and management of data necessary for regulatory compliance.
A Human Resource Information System (HRIS) is a software that a central repository of employee master data that human resource management (HRM) needs for completing core human resource (core HR) processes. As HRIS can help organizations become more effecient through the use of technology.
HRIS stores , processes and manages employee data, such as names and addresses, national IDs or Social Security numbers, visa or work permit information and information about dependents. It typically also provides HR functions such as recruiting, applicant tracking, time and attendance, HR payroll, performance appraisals, learning and development, and benefits administration. It also offers employee self-service functions and perhaps even accounting functions.
In some ways, HRIS can also be considered as smart database of employee information. The interaction of data , the processes that can be performed and reporting capabilities make the data stored in the system more accessible and usable.
HRIS software can breathe new life into company’s HR processes and procedures. While the benefits may vary depending on the system adopted by the company or the HRIS module they choose. The following are Key benefits of HRIS software.
- Expedites tasks – An HRIS enables the HR department to spend less time on clerical tasks , helps them to maintain accuracy on employee data and can make it easier for employees to manage their information.
- Reduces paper work – Having a centralized repository for employee data removes the need for storing paper files, that can be easily damaged, as well as need to search through large paper based employee files to find information.
- Streamlines HR processes from a single system – HR processes can be very complex so, it is even possible to automate them effectively. Of all the functions of HR department recruitment and onboarding are the most important. However, they’re also the most complicated, typically requiring tones of paper work , information processing and filing.
- Automates employee onboarding – Automating the recruitment and onboarding processes can not only improve and streamline the experience , but can also reduce the risk of human error, prevent the loss of paper work, and improve the visibility of new-hire across departments.
- Regulates compliance – HRIS Compliance Management System (HRCMS) allow companies to comply with laws and regulations and manage risk related to compliance
- Automates manual tasks and minimizes errors – By HRIS automation certain HR tasks such as data entry, calculation of payroll and benefits and the tracking of employee information. HRIS reduces the likelihood of errors caused by manual tasks. This leads to more accurate and timely information, which can lead to better decision making
- Empowers employees with self-service – HRIS allows employees to directly complete job-related tasks that were traditionally handled by HR such as updating their personal information, Dowloading pay stubs, leave management tasks, performance appraisal tasks, training & development, Requesting time offs.
- Increases productivity and efficiency – A great HRIS platform can go beyond just giving you a place to organize data. It can also play a big role in HR’s productivity by offering tools that allow you to extract valuable insights and streamline processes.
- Boosts collaboration and planning – HRIS facilitates retreival of information quickly and accurately which allows quick analysis of HR issues and gives good information for decision makers. HRIS acts as a effective tool for managers to take effective decisions.
Future of HRIS with (AI Artificial Intelligence & MI Machine Learning tools)
In 2023 & beyond, AI will be used for more than just analyzing data. It will be used to train employees on new policies, implement learning management systems and even conduct performance reviews. With the set of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools such as knowledge based – reasoning, machine learning useful information can be discovered from past-data and experience to support companies in their decision making process.
HR teams can use AI in HR analytics to identify areas where employees need support to upskill or reskill for future roles, identify well-positioned employees, for these roles, and help develop talent-management that supports in their carrier progression.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can alert the right people with the right skill set to available jobs prior to their posting. Predict candidate performance – AI based candidate matching uses HR data to calculate a candidate’s likelihood to accept the job offer, project performance outcomes, and take an overall estimate of their expecture tenure and performance.
Intelligent ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Software
Cloud ERP is an Enterprise resource Planning software that is delivered over the internet. It gives companies access to their mission – critical applications at any-time, from any location – and offers infinities flexibility to scale and operate.
On-premise ERP solutions are installated locally on your company’s hardware and servers and then managed by your in-house IT staff which cloud ERP also called as SAAS or Software-as-a-Service is provided to company’s on pay-as-you-go service. The benefit of ERP software is always online and security updates are handled by ERP provider. All your team has to worry about is logging in and using the ERP and its underlying data.
Cloud-based ERP software allows companies to trim overhead and make better use of the time you would otherwise spend on process coordination. Your business can boost its efficiency and complete tasks faster and more easily with cloud ERP.
Author Yashvendra Singh writes: “By taking their ERP solutions to the cloud, CIOs can benefit from lower costs, new functionality, mobility, simpler deployment, elasticity, less need for internal IT resources, and the ability to add users and functions to accommodate business growth.
Benefits of ERP cloud Planning
- Lower costs – Essentially, this means more work can be done (with automation) using less time and resources as well as fewer people. Ultimately, that leads to fewer operational costs overall and set your business on a path of growth.
- Upgrades and maintainance – Upgrading your ERP system is going to save costs over a period of time. When you let go to outdated technology that fails to provide your desired output and replace it with a new one, it improves your business processes and your organization productivity goes up.
- Access to emerging technology and upgrades – ERP systems tie together a multitude of business processes and enable the flow of data between them. By collecting an organization’s shared transactional data from multiple sources. ERP systems eliminate data duplication and provide data integrity with a single source of truth.
- Proper Security parameters – ERP security solutions can monitor system settings, path/authorization management, or RFC communication. Using ERP security solution which reduce an organizations attack surface and strengthen your company’s security all over. ERP data security means taking proactive measures against malicious intrusion inside your ERP system. Some aspects of ERP data security to consider are infrastructure, network, operating system, and database security.
- Smooth Implementation Process – Conducting stage-appropriate implementation activities is necessary for successfully utilizing new practices and for organizations and systems to change to support new ways of work. There are four functional Implementation Stages: Exploration, Installation, Initial Implementation, Full Implementation. A ERP system implementation integrates with several functions in an organization such as human resource, finance, sales and marketing, supply chain management with an objective to deliver the best of the services and increase organizational productivity. This process includes planning, configuring and deploying an ERP which can resolve complex problems into a simple easy to use interface, the system supports and automates different functions within an organization.
- Access to Real-time data & Information – ERP real time functions allows you to access your company’s information at any given time and get-to-the minute accurate information. Infact advanced AI systems with advanced Business Systems Intelligence (BI) can provide instant updates, facilitating quicker and more informed business-decision making process. ERP allows real-time data access, reporting and insights that help companies better understand their customer’s needs, meet customer demand, and plan better for future. With an ERP system, companies can access comprehensive data to gain insights into their customers’ needs and preferences.
- Easier & Effective ERP customization – ERP solution stores your data in one location, meaning that all employees can access the latest business information. When you send out a message, your staff with the right access level can seamlessly view any reports or analysis you’re referring too. You can initially implement specific applications that make sense now and add on seamlessly integrated applications as needed as your business grows. It is often said “A good ERP system is flexible, modular and scalable enough to adapt to shifting market dynamics and changing customer needs”.
- Simplified compliance – ERP improves compliance by reducing errors in your data, It’s hard to prove compliance when there are errors in data tracking and management, Manual data entry can also lead to the sorts of mistakes that can cause issues down the line. ERP can minimise risk by providing a seamless way to interact and negotiate with your suppliers. Moreover, it can provide a comprehensive analysis of your suppliers’ performance for better optimisation risk prediction. It gives you a greater awareness of your suppliers’ variables as well as their production schedules.
- Accessibility – By allowing multiple users to input and modify information as needed, the system compiles the data, which can then be accessed by authorized users wherever and however they need.ERP systems, RBAC (Role-Based Access Control) model is applied for users to perform transactions and gain access to business objects. In the model, the decision to grant access to a user is made based on the functions of users, or roles. ERP is a fully integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution is an effective way to structure your processes so that every employee has a clearly defined role and can carry out their duties effectively. It also allows every department to communicate efficiently – reducing friction between sales teams, accounts departments and production line workers.
- Better Scalability – ERP system’s scalability hinges on its capacity to handle the increased complexity and added rules of international expansion, With effective ERP software in place, business owners and leaders can automate and streamline tedious back-office tasks, help employees become more productive and successful in their roles, and get real-time visibility into the inner workings of their operations. One of the most appealing features of any cloud-based ERP is the ability to easily scale as a company’s needs change. For an on-premise system, it is a time and labor-intensive process to upgrade and scale.
ERP Implementation Strategies
An ERP implementation life cycle is the time it takes to deploy ERP software within your company.
ERP Implementation Stages
- Discovery and Planning – The organization brings together a cross-functional project team, which gathers input about different business groups’ requirements and the problems that the ERP system needs to solve. These include assessing the context, engaging with key stakeholders, and monitoring implementation and making improvements.
- Design & Development – The teams will work together to build a prototype system configured to meet the client’s business needs.These systems collect and organize key business information and help organizations run efficient operations, even when they are expanding. A successful ERP implementation will improve operational efficiency, streamline workflows, and reduce costs. This system integration offers many advantages to businesses and organizations, such as labor-intensive tasks being completed in less time, improved customer experience, and decision-making backed by real-time access to accurate data
- Testing & Deployment -ERP software system, migrating data over to that new software system, configuring that system to work for your users and existing business processes and training your users on how to use the software.ERP deployment is also a process of installing an ERP software system, migrating data over to that new software system, configuring that system to work for your users and existing business processes and training your users on how to use the software
- Customer Support – Customer support module is a bouquet of services which includes in sales order processing, customer relationship management, physical distribution of goods, billing and invoicing it monitors customer buying trends, manages random orders and facilitates key account management.ERP applications help the customers to access your product catalogue, inventory levels and review past order history from anywhere. This reduces the load on your call center and sales force while ensuring outstanding customer service.
HOW to Select a Better ERP Implementation Module ?
- Lay the organizational groundwork – ERP systems support all aspects of financial management, human resources, supply chain management, and manufacturing with your core accounting function. ERP systems will also provide transparency into your complete business process by tracking all aspects of production, logistics, and financials. ERP is an application that automates business processes and provides insights and internal controls, drawing on a central database that collects inputs from departments including accounting, manufacturing, supply chain management, sales, marketing and human resources (HR).
- Overhaul your processes – Enterprise resource planning software offers single-system solutions that integrate processes across the business. These applications allow users to interact within a single interface, share information, and enable cross-functional collaboration. They increase productivity, collaboration, and efficiency.ERP helps to automate various business tasks and processes while increasing efficiency in numerous departments. It also helps to reduce repetitive tasks, allowing more time for other operations. An ERP system helps to streamline business processes by automating manual tasks and improving inventory management.
- Get your data ducks in a row – ERP systems work by using a defined, standard data structure. Information entered by one department is immediately available to authorized users across the business. This uniform structure helps keep everyone on the same page. ERP mitigates this risk by allowing you to manage who can edit, access, and share data. Additionally, built-in firewalls and centralized backup systems keep information secure across all platforms.
- Focus on business critical requirements – ERP systems enable businesses to have greater insight and visibility into their supply chain operations. Access to this key information allows them to make critical business decisions and to maintain a competitive edge in their industry, no matter how big or small the competition may be.One example of how ERP does this is by using workflows that streamline business processes, carefully track employee performance, and analyze results.ERP can improve a company’s business performance by developing the most efficient way to plan and schedule resources and optimize productivity.
- Plan for the Future – Enterprise resource planning systems streamline the collection, storage and use of your organization’s data. The right ERP system can help you collect and store data into one centralized place from areas such as: Finance & Accounting. Human Resources, Vendor Management data, Supply chain Management, Logistics to keep all department at one platform. This solution is a major financial and practical decision that can impact all parts of your business, like human resources, accounting, manufacturing, marketing and more
- Conduct a demo at the beginning of the process – ERP demo should take you through a day in the life of your company, detailing order entry, purchasing, bill of material/formula management, manufacturing, quality control, accounting and other organizationally relevant features.An ERP software demo can also provide valuable vendor insight and give you the opportunity to zero in on your exact requirements.
- Partner for the long haul – An ERP implementation partner consults with businesses to identify the best ERP solution, configurations and customizations to support their operations and future goals. The partner then works with a business to migrate or implement the system, providing support and guidance throughout. Our ERP Implementation Experts need to make our clients’ lives better by helping streamline their processes, with ERP as the tool to get that done. We hence look at your business business holistically and care for your needs deeply
- Make user experience a priority – Managing your employees is typically the highest priority and a prominent component of ERP. Without them, you don’t have a company. We discuss possible changes and improvements in the process flows. We ensure data management or data migration as most important factor to to ensure that the data in the new ERP system is accurate and complete. Top management must be fully committed to incorporate the training cost as part of the ERP budget as well as User benefits refers to understanding and appreciating the base reason an individual purchases a product or service that may not directly correlate with the feature or function of the good or service.